The objective of this project was to protect sensitive Government of Mexico (GOM) information from internal and external cyber attacks and information losses and leaks.
Key objectives are:
- Design and deploy a secure system to prevent attacks and loss of critical information.
- Improve and strengthen the levels of SEGOB’s IT security.
- Provide threat response capabilities and vulnerability identification.
- Provide technical support to identify and respond to critical security threats.
- Provide industry standard network security operations, and incident response.
- Provide hardware, software, training for knowledge transfer.
SAI, as a prime contractor, provided security architecture design based on SEGOB’s requirements and vulnerability assessment performed by SAI team. SAI team deployed, integrated and tested security system to meet the goals and project objectives of SEGOB Security Operations Center in the following key areas:
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber Attack Tracking Intelligence
- Network Device Monitoring
- Firewall Monitoring
- IDS Monitoring
- Proactive / Predictive Botnet Tracking
- Digital Evidence
- Real Time Global View
- Content Management
- Ticketing system