The project consisted of design and implementation of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) elements along the SR-22 corridor in the City of Garden Grove. It includes the following:
- Six closed Circuit Cameras (CCTV)
- A communication system to link CCTV cameras with the City’s TMC.
- A communication intertie between City TMC and Caltrans TMC
- Graphical user interface (GUI) and integrated workstation and related hardware and software.
Sarakki Associates was responsible for the following.
- Overall system manager services
- Consultant oversight in the fields of :
- System integration
- System Architecture
- Exert System Software Development
- System Acceptance
- System Design Review
- Software quality assurance
- Coordination with multiple state and local agencies to develop common project goals and objectives.
- Review of preliminary design reports and approval of location of ITS elements such as CCTV and hardware equipment