Sarakki Associates Inc. is part of the GDIT team for the design, development, and deployment of a formalized, fully compliant, and scalable (55 million transactions per year) central Biometric System for the Government of Mexico that is fully funded by US Department of State. This is a multi-phase and multi-year project and includes the following:
- Interfacing and Interoperability: with up to 6 other Mexican biometric system applications and US biometric systems within the FBI, DHS (Ident), DoD, and other systems required.
- Identification: search of primary repository using one or more biometric images (search/search and enroll/search and assign)
- Verification: (search/search and enroll/search and assign) biometric verification of an identity that has been previously encountered
- Retrieve Identity: retrieval of identity records using a unique identifier
- External Identification: search of external database (search/search and enroll)
- Notification Services: authorization of a subscriber to be notified that an event has taken place in the system on an enrolled identity (addition of an encounter, addition of derogatory information, administrative updates)